JAKARTA, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Following is Indonesian motorcycle sales data from the Indonesian Motorcycle Industry Association (AISI) provided by PT Astra International Tbk , the largest automotive distributor in the country. Jan 2010 Dec 2009 Jan 2009 Honda 216,041 258,100 179,685 Yamaha 239,340 250,897 162,135 Suzuki 40,224 36,988 22,369 TOTAL INDUSTRY* 501,694 551,955 367,736 * The total includes other brands not listed above. (Reporting by Telly Nathalia; Editing by Sara Webb)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia Jan motorbike sales up 36.4 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.