JAKARTA, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Following is Indonesian motorcycle sales data from the Indonesian Motorcycle Industry Association (AISI) provided by PT Astra International Tbk , the largest automotive distributor in the country. July 2009 June 2009 July 2008 Honda 241,028 216,876 278,823 Yamaha 250,483 218,614 214,136 Suzuki 46,886 42,425 76,001 TOTAL INDUSTRY* 544,838 485,174 577,757 * The total includes other brands not listed above. (Reporting by Tyagita Silka; Editing by Ed Davies)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia July motorbike sales drop 5.7 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.