JAKARTA, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Following is Indonesia's vehicle sales data from the Indonesian Automotive Association (Gaikindo) provided by Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk . July 2009 June 2009 July 2008 - Toyota 17,783 17,070 20,529 - Mitsubishi 4,591 4,799 8,613 - Suzuki 3,955 3,774 7,283 - Honda 3,547 2,630 6,600 - TOTAL DOMESTIC 41,884 39,567 60,830 Note: * The total domestic sales figure refers to total car sales of all brands in Southeast ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia July vehicle sales fell 31.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.