JAKARTA, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Following are the consolidated results of PT United Tractors Tbk , an Indonesian heavy equipment maker and coal mine contractor, for full-year 2009. (in trillions of rupiah unless stated otherwise) 2009 2008 Net profit 3.82 2.65 Sales Revenue 29.24 27.90 Operating income 5.17 4.16 NOTE: United Tractors is controlled by PT Astra International Tbk and has a market capitalisation of $6.14 billion. Analysts had forecast full-year net profit of 3.725 trillion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia United Tractors 2009 net profit up 44 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642