JAKARTA, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Following is Indonesia's motorcycle sales data from the Motorcycle Industry Association (AISI), provided by PT Astra International Tbk , the largest automotive distributor in the country. Aug 2008 July 2008 Aug 2007 Honda 300,585 278,823 187,436 Yamaha 223,222 214,136 167,208 Suzuki 80,552 76,001 65,334 TOTAL INDUSTRY* 612,032 577,756 427,143 * The total includes other brands not listed above. Indonesian motorcycle sales rose 5.9 percent last year to 4.7 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia's Aug motorbike sales up 43 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642