JAKARTA, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Following are the financial results of PT Bank Permata Tbk for the 12 months ended Dec. 31 2007. (in billions of rupiah unless stated otherwise) 2007 2006 Net interest income 2,354.18 vs 2,043.82 Operating profit 780.68 vs 520.61 Net profit 508.91 vs 318.45 Earnings per share (in rupiah) 64.45 vs 40.23 Note: Bank Permata, 89 percent controlled by a consortium jointly owned by Astra International Tbk and Standard Chartered , is a mediaum-sized bank with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia's Bank Permata '07 net profit up 60 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642