JAKARTA, July 30 (Reuters) - Following are the results of PT Bank Permata Tbk for the six month period ended June 30. (in billions of rupiah unless stated) 2007 2006 Net Profit 198.23 vs 142.60 Net interest income 1,168.07 vs 922.25 Operating profit 292.65 vs 225.38 Earnings per share (rph) 25.01 vs 18.14 NOTE - PT Bank Permata Tbk is controlled by a consortium comprising Standard Chartered and Indonesia's largest automotive distributor, PT Astra International Tbk .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia's Permata H1 net profit rises 39 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642