JAKARTA, July 30 (Reuters) - Following are the consolidated results of Indonesian heavy equipment maker and coal mine contractor PT United Tractors Tbk for the six months ended June 30, 2009. (in billions of rupiah unless stated otherwise) H1 2009 H1 2008 Net profit 1,872.91 1,206.08 Sales Revenue 13,884.37 12,591.79 Operating income 2,583.83 1,931.17 Earnings per share (in rupiah) 563.00 423.00 NOTE: United Tractors is controlled by PT Astra International Tbk and has a market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Indonesia's United Tractors H1 net profit up 55.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642