BANGALORE, July 28 (Reuters) - INFINITY PROPERTY AND CASUALTY CORP. Latest Yr ago qtr EPS (diluted, $/shr) 1.13 1.19 Oper. EPS (dil, $/shr) 0.87 1.15 Operating earnings ($ million) 18.2 23.9 Net earnings ($ million) 23.7 24.8 Earned premiums ($ million) 248.0 218.8 --The Birmingham, Alabama-based auto insurance firm said the latest-quarter net and operating earnings included a loss of $2.6 million, or 8 cents a share, resulting from the sublease of excess space in its Alpharetta, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Infinity PropertyQ2 profit falls; cuts FY05 view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.