LONDON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Severe production cuts in the steel industry to match deteriorating demand are set to bring a fall iron ore prices in 2009 after six consecutive years of price hikes. Australian iron ore prices are expected to fall by 30 percent in 2009 annual contract talks, a median forecast by 15 analysts polled by Reuters showed on Wednesday. [ID:nLR318145] Below is a table of analysts' forecasts: Australian fines (change in percentage) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Iron ore prices seen tumbling 30 pct in 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.