TEL AVIV, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Israeli energy, automotive and real estate conglomerate Delek Group reported the following results to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on Monday. (in millions of shekels except EPS) Q3 05 Q3 04 9-MTH 05 9-MTH 05 Revenue 6,459 3,941 15,096 10,949 Operating Profit 545 251 1,012 682 Net Profit 234 90 500 268 Earnings per Share Diluted -in shekels 20.84 8.42 46.41 25.91 ($1 = 4.69 shekels)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Israel's Delek Group Q3 net profit jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.