March 28 (Reuters) - Israeli energy, automotive and real estate conglomerate Delek Group reported the following results to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on Wednesday. (in millions of shekels except EPS) Q4 06 Q4 05 12-MTH 06 12-MTH 05 Revenue 6,313 5,804 26,329 20,347 Operating Profit 299 321 1,530 1,333 Net Profit 283 122 1,513 622 Earnings per Share Diluted - in shekels n/a n/a 128.7 58.1 NOTE: The company said it will distribute dividend of 100 million shekels. NOTE: Delek said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Israel's Delek Group Q4 net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642