ABIDJAN, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast's natural rubber exports totalled 151,362 tonnes from January to July, up 24 percent compared with the same period last year, provisional port data showed on Friday. The increase is mainly due to the resumption of exports after a months-long interruption last year during a violent post-election crisis. July exports dropped nearly 11 percent compared to the same period last year. Ivory Coast, the world's top cocoa producer, is also Africa's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ivory Coast Jan-July rubber exports up 24 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.