ABIDJAN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast's natural rubber exports totalled 278,878 tonnes in 2012, up 14.4 percent from the previous year, provisional port data showed on Thursday. Ivory Coast, the world's top cocoa producer, is also Africa's leading grower of natural rubber and exports have grown in recent years as farmers, lured by the promise of more stable incomes, have increasingly made the switch from cocoa. Following are port figures in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Ivory Coast rubber exports up 14 pct in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.