TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 0.5 percent in August from a year earlier to 308,552 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-AUG 2009 JAN-AUG 2008 Total 2,926,247 (-17.6) 3,550,852 Registered vehicles 1,791,958 (-21.0) 2,268,097 Minivehicles 1,134,289 (-11.6) 1,282,755 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Aug overall auto sales down 0.5 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642