(For an accompanying story, double-click on [ID:nT137929]) TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Following are average forecasts compiled by Reuters for Japan's top five auto makers for the October-December quarter and the full business year to March 31, as well as the companies' own estimates for the year (in billions of yen, with percentage changes from year earlier in parentheses): TOYOTA OCT-DEC 2006/07 2006/07 (consensus) (consensus) (company) Operating 559.2 (+16.0) 2,279.0 (+21.3) 2,200 Net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan auto makers Q3 earnings estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.