TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Thursday its global output fell 6.5 percent in December from a year earlier to 594,882 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's eight carmakers for December and 2010, with percentage changes from the year before. DECEMBER Japan Output Exports *Toyota 243,829 (-15.5) 166,716 (+ 6.2) Honda 83,652 (- 3.1) 27,381 (+109) Nissan 91,662 (+ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers' December, 2010 production, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642