Jan 27 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp, said on Friday its global output rose 10.7 percent in December from a year earlier to 658,534 vehicles. For all of 2011, it fell 9.1 percent to 6,928,813 vehicles due to supply chain disruptions from the March earthquake and tsunami in Japan, as well as Thai floods in the final quarter. The following are figures for domestic output and exports, along with overseas and global output of vehicles, at Japan's eight carmakers for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers December output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642