TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Friday its global output rose 12.8 percent in February from a year earlier to 767,999 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's seven leading carmakers for February, with percentage changes from the year before. FEBRUARY 2007 Japan Output Exports *Toyota 392,457 (+6.1) 230,406 (+7.0) Honda 106,142 (-8.1) 47,179 (-10.8) Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers February output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.