TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Tuesday its global output rose 8.4 percent in January from a year earlier to 719,646 vehicles. Following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's leading carmakers for January, with percentage changes from the year before. JANUARY 2008 Japan Output Exports *Toyota 350,277 (+6.1) 208,156 (+9.1) Honda 100,330 (-3.7) 61,293 (-8.2) Nissan 115,748 (+26.1) 72,796 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers' January output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.