TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday its global output plunged 42.6 percent in January from a year earlier to 413,285 vehicles, as carmakers slash production to work off their inventories amid the global car market slump. That marked the biggest percentage drop at Toyota, the world's biggest automaker, on records going back to 1987. Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-largest carmaker, said its global production plummeted 33.5 percent in January, the biggest drop ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers January output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.