TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp, said on Friday its global output climbed 16.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 714,965 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's eight carmakers for January, with percentage changes from the year before. Japan Output Exports *Toyota 295,630 (+26.3) 133,941 (+ 6.2) Nissan 96,104 (+17.4) 57,202 (+19.3) Honda 98,473 (+42.4) 29,422 (+47.8) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers January output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642