TOKYO, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Friday its global output fell 20.1 percent in July from a year earlier to 576,074 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's eight carmakers for July, with percentage changes from the year before. July Japan Output Exports *Toyota 261,099 (-29.5) 139,610 (-39.3) Honda 79,316 (-29.3) 19,976 (-64.6) Nissan 92,609 (-28.3) 41,702 (-50.0) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers July output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642