TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Friday its global output rose 5.3 percent in July from a year earlier to 580,230 vehicles. Second-ranked Nissan Motor Co. produced 278,910 vehicles worldwide, up 1.6 percent. The following are figures for domestic output, domestic sales, exports and overseas output of vehicles at Japan's five leading carmakers for July, with percentage changes from the year before. July 2005 Japan Output Japan Sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers July output, sales, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.