July 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Thursday its global output rose 3.6 percent in June from a year earlier to 734,354 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas and global output of vehicles at Japan's seven leading carmakers for June and the first half, with percentage changes from the year before. JUNE Japan Output Exports *Toyota 368,513 (+ 0.3) 242,101 (+ 9.6) Honda 115,109 (- 4.8) 55,207 (- 2.8) Nissan 89,111 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers June, first-half output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.