TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Japan's largest automaker, Toyota Motor Corp , said on Wednesday its global output rose 9.2 percent in November from a year earlier to 803,663 vehicles. The following are figures for domestic output, exports, overseas output and global output of vehicles at Japan's seven leading carmakers for November, with percentage changes from the year before. NOVEMBER 2007 Japan output Exports *Toyota 395,788 (+ 2.6) 251,114 (+ 3.1) Honda 119,269 (- 5.7) 59,310 (+ 9.3) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan automakers' November output, exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.