March 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 12.4 percent in February from a year earlier to 401,292 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-FEB 2011 JAN-FEB 2010 Total 706,786 (-14.3) 824,892 Registered vehicles 439,788 (-17.5) 533,247 Minivehicles 266,998 (- 8.5) 291,645 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Feb overall auto sales -12.4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.