TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japanese sales of minivehicles in January fell 2.4 percent from a year earlier to 134,991 units, the Japan Mini Vehicle Association said on Friday. It was the 10th consecutive month of year-on-year falls in sales of the vehicles, which have maximum engine displacement of 660cc and account for roughly one-third of the domestic auto market. Minivehicle sales for January were as follows. JANUARY TOTAL 134,991 (-2.4) Cars 106,220 (-1.0) Commercial vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Jan minivehicle sales -2.4 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.