TOKYO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production fell 10.5 percent in July from a year earlier to 875,431 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Friday. Production was down 1.5 percent at 6,587,445 units for the year to date. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for July and for the year-to-date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: JULY JANUARY-JULY TOTAL 875,431 (-10.5) 6,587,445 (-1.5) Cars 738,428 (-10.2) 5,653,964 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan July auto output -10.5 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642