TOKYO, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Japanese sales of minivehicles in July rose 0.1 percent from a year earlier to 152,026 units, the Japan Mini Vehicle Association said on Friday. July marked the first year-on-year rise for 16 months in sales of the vehicles, which have maximum engine displacement of 660cc and account for roughly one-third of the domestic auto market. Sales of minivehicles for July and the year to date were as follows. JULY JANUARY-JULY TOTAL 152,026 (+ 0.1) 1,166,567 (- 3.3) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan July minivehicle sales +0.1 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642