TOKYO, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 9.7 percent in July from a year earlier to 287,076 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp. fell 8.6 percent, excluding the Lexus brand, while Nissan Motor Co. fell 15.9 percent and Honda Motor Co. retreated 6.3 percent. July marked the 25th successive month of year-on-year falls. There was one extra selling day in July compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan July non-mini auto sales -9.7 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.