TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production fell 2.9 percent in June from a year earlier to 989,475 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Monday. Production was up 0.1 percent at 5,711,995 units for the year to date. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for June and for the year-to-date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: JUNE JANUARY-JUNE TOTAL 989,475 (- 2.9) 5,711,995 (+ 0.1) Cars 846,744 (- 1.7) 4,915,535 (+ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan June auto output down 2.9 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.