TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Japanese sales of minivehicles in June fell 16.2 percent from a year earlier to 138,943 units, the Japan Mini Vehicle Association said on Wednesday. Sales of minivehicles, which have maximum engine displacements of 660cc, accounted for 37 percent of the domestic auto market in 2008 in volume terms. TOTAL 138,943 (-16.2) Cars 99,550 (-17.8) Commercial vehicles 39,393 (-11.6) A breakdown of the sales data by company was as follows. Suzuki Motor 45,644 (-9.7) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan June minivehicle sales down 16.2 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642