TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Japanese sales of minivehicles in June fell 2.8 percent from a year earlier to 165,730 units, the Japan Mini Vehicle Association said on Tuesday. June was the 15th consecutive month of year-on-year falls in sales of the vehicles, which have maximum engine displacement of 660cc and account for roughly one-third of the domestic auto market. Minivehicle sales for June and the year to date were as follows. JUNE JANUARY-JUNE TOTAL 165,730 (- 2.8) 1,014,542 (- 3.8) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan June minivehicle sales down 2.8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.