TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 31.5 percent in March from a year earlier to 323,063 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 31.9 percent, while those at Nissan Motor Co fell 33.5 percent and Honda Motor Co retreated 24.5 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan March non-mini auto sales down 31.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.