TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production fell 1.1 percent in March from a year earlier to 943,775 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Friday. Exports fell 0.1 percent. For the business year that ended in March, domestic vehicle production rose 5.3 percent, while exports rose 12.3 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan March vehicle output down 1.1 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642