TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 19.4 percent in May from a year earlier to 178,503 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Monday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 23.7 percent, while Nissan Motor Co fell 9.1 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 4.5 percent. For January-May sales totalled 1,060,424 units, down 28.8 percent from the same period a year earlier. Following is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan non-mini auto sales -19.4 pct in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.