TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 31.9 percent in February from a year earlier to 333,213 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Thursday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp, excluding the Lexus brand, rose 38.2 percent, while those of Nissan Motor Co rose 25.9 percent and Honda Motor Co's gained 46.7 percent. The following is a sales breakdown for February, with percentage changes from a year earlier: TOTAL ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE: Japan non-mini auto sales +31.9 pct yr/yr in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642