TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 23.3 percent in June from a year earlier to 225,024 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Friday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 37.5 percent, while Nissan Motor Co rose 4.2 percent and Honda Motor Co retreated 32.3 percent. The following is a sales breakdown, with percentage changes from a year earlier, for June. TOTAL 225,024 (-23.3) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan non-mini auto sales down 23.3 pct in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642