TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 66.3 percent in May from a year earlier to 236,366 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Friday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp, excluding the Lexus brand, jumped more than two-fold, while those at Nissan Motor Co rose 17.4 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 48.3 percent. The following is a sales breakdown, with percentage changes from a year earlier, for May: TOTAL 236,366 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan non-mini auto sales jump 66.3 pct in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642