TOKYO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production rose 3.8 percent in November from a year earlier to 1,072,519 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Thursday. It was the fourth straight month of year-on-year rises. For the year to date, production was up 0.9 percent at 10,626,870 vehicles. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for November and for the year-to-date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: NOVEMBER ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Nov auto output +3.8 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.