Reuters plans to discontinue this item. We will continue to issue tables on new non-mini vehicle sales and overall sales in Japan. [JP/AUTO1] For any queries please contact Tokyo Chief Equities Correspondent Nathan Layne on +81-3-6441-1801 or firstname.lastname@example.org TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Japanese sales of minivehicles in November fell 6.5 percent from a year earlier to 143,125 units, the Japan Mini Vehicle Association said on Tuesday. It was the 13th straight month of falls. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan Nov minivehicle sales down 6.5 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642