TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japanese automobile production rose 9.1 percent in October from a year earlier to 1,086,868 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Thursday. Production for the year to date was up 0.6 percent at 9,554,351 vehicles. The following is a breakdown of domestic production figures for October and for the year-to-date, with percentage changes from a year earlier: OCTOBER JANUARY-OCTOBER TOTAL 1,086,868 (+9.1) 9,554,351 (+0.6) Cars 930,859 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan October auto output +9.1 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.