TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 14.5 percent in June from a year earlier to 382,285 vehicles, industry data showed on Wednesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-JUNE 2009 JAN-JUNE 2008 Total 2,186,743 (-21.5) 2,786,168 Registered vehicles 1,303,766 (-26.4) 1,771,627 Minivehicles 882,977 (-13.0) 1,014,541 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales -14.5 pct in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.