TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industrywide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 17.4 percent in June from a year earlier to 448,831 vehicles, industry data showed on Thursday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-JUNE 2010 JAN-JUNE 2009 Total 2,656,828 (+21.5) 2,186,738 Registered vehicles 1,720,691 (+32.0) 1,303,767 Minivehicles 936,137 (+ 6.0) 882,971 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales up 17.4 pct y/y in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.