TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 18.3 percent in November from a year earlier to 436,535 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-NOV 2009 JAN-NOV 2008 Total 4,236,648 (-11.3) 4,775,916 Registered vehicles 2,670,611 (-11.8) 3,028,793 Minivehicles 1,566,037 (-10.4) 1,747,123 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales +18.3 pct in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.