TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, fell 19 percent in May from a year earlier to 292,043 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-MAY 2009 JAN-MAY 2008 Total 1,804,458 (-22.9) 2,339,179 Registered vehicles 1,060,424 (-28.8) 1,490,367 Minivehicles 744,034 (-12.3) 848,812 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales -19 pct in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.