TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 20.4 percent in February from a year earlier to 458,228 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-FEB 2010 JAN-FEB 2009 Total 824,897 (+20.9) 682,284 Registered vehicles 533,249 (+35.9) 392,493 Minivehicles 291,648 (+0.6) 289,791 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales +20.4 pct in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.