TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industrywide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 21.5 percent in January from a year earlier to 366,659 vehicles, industry data showed on Monday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. JANUARY 2010 2009 Total 366,659 (+21.5) 301,702 Registered vehicles 238,362 (+36.8) 174,281 Minivehicles 128,297 (+0.7) 127,421 Sources: Ordinary vehicle data provided by the Japan Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales up 21.5 pct in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642