TOKYO, June 1 (Reuters) - Japan's industry-wide auto sales, including 660cc minivehicles, rose 22.0 percent in May from a year earlier to 356,148 vehicles, industry data showed on Tuesday. A breakdown of domestic vehicle sales data follows, with year-on-year percentage changes in parentheses. YEAR-TO-DATE JAN-MAY 2010 JAN-MAY 2009 Total 2,207,998 (+22.4) 1,804,454 Registered vehicles 1,427,154 (+34.6) 1,060,425 Minivehicles 780,844 (+ 4.9) 744,029 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TABLE-Japan overall auto sales up 22.0 pct in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.